INTRODUCING THE GREAT SWALLOWTAIL GIVEAWAY FOR THE NEXT GREAT SAVE!
Have you ever dreamed of staying at a fully operational lighthouse, surrounded by panoramic views of the Bay of Fundy, whales, seals and seabirds?
Swallowtail Lighthouse on Grand Manan Island, New Brunswick, Canada, is giving away a three-day, two-night Stay for Two!
– A three day, two night stay for two in the lightkeeper’s house
– A private tour of Swallowtail Lighthouse
– A private tour of Grand Manan Island and its other lighthouses
– A whale-watching trip with Lambert Family Adventures
– A sea-kayaking trip with Adventure High
– A Farewell Dinner at The Seaquel with Swallowtail Lightkeeper Ken Ingersoll
HOW TO ENTER
1. Vote for Swallowtail for at least TWENTY-FIVE DAYS BETWEEN JANUARY 25TH AND FEBRUARY 22ND in The Next Great Save. NOTE: Only one vote per person per day is allowed.
2. Take and keep a screenshot or photo of each vote confirmation email you receive from the National Trust for Canada (before you send them your confirmation.)
3. Between February 23rd and March 10th send an email titled CONTEST ENTRY, including your name, age, civic address, phone number and email plus your 25 (or more) confirmation of voting screenshots to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: Reduce each screenshot file size to 100KB maximum). Send your entire entry in one email only!
4. Swallowtail will verify each received entry by email with the entrant.
5. Winner will be selected by random draw on March 17th. The draw will be recorded and the video shown on this page, along with the winner announcement. Winner will also be contacted by phone and email.
It’s our way of saying,”Thanks for supporting Swallowtail Lighthouse in The Next Great Save!” SPECIAL BONUS: Entrants who submit more than twenty-five voting confirmation screenshots with their Entry will receive a BONUS ENTRY INTO THE CONTEST!
Jeremy D’Entremont is the author of more than 20 books and hundreds of articles on lighthouses and maritime history. He is the president and historian for the American Lighthouse Foundation and founder of Friends of Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouses, and he has lectured and narrated cruises throughout the Northeast and in other regions. He is also the producer and host of the U.S. Lighthouse Society podcast, “Light Hearted.” He can be emailed at Jeremy@uslhs.org